- 24-hour portered building
- Two bedrooms
- Amazing panoramic views of the City
- In close proximity to a selection of boutique shops, cafes and restaurants
- Easy and reliable links to the City and West End
- Duplex apartment
- Benefits from two private balconies
- An abundance of natural light throughout
- A stone throw away from the green spaces of Regents Park
A lovely two-bedroom duplex flat located across the ninth and tenth floors of a 24-hour portered building, which offers superb views of the city.
The apartment boasts a large reception room which leads on to a private balcony, coupled with a well-sized open plan kitchen, generating an abundance of of natural light. The two bedrooms are located on the top floor accessed by a spiral staircase, with one of the bedrooms having the added benefit of access to a second balcony. This level also comprises a family bathroom.
Centre Heights is moments away from an amazing selection of boutique shops, cafes, and restaurants of St Johns Wood and Primrose Hill, with the green open spaces of Regents Park also close by. The nearest tube station is Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line) providing easy and reliable links to the City and West End.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.