- Exclusive entrance to an impressive, elegant and spacious double height foyer
- Generous 2 bedroomed apartment
- A large resident's only swimming pool with spa, gym and changing facilities.
- Four large passenger lifts to all first floors.
- 24 hour concierge & security
- Large double aspect open plan reception
- Fully refurbished and interior designed by Mdesign
- Underground car parking with generous car parking bays.
- Close to Harrods and Harvey Nichols
- Close to Hyde Park
This sensational apartment has been the subject of an extensive refurbishment programme and features a large open-plan double aspect reception room connected to a spacious dining room that is located just off the newly fitted kitchen. There are also two double bedrooms, the principal with a large en suite and the second bedroom with the shower room located directly opposite. 10 Lancelot Place is an extremely well‑managed, purpose–built residential building offering 24 hour concierge and security. Additional amenities include secure underground parking, a fully equipped gym, swimming pool and spa facilities, including a sauna and a steam room. Set back from the Brompton Road, but located close to Harrods on one side and Hyde Park on the other, Lancelot Place occupies the ideal position for its residents. There is easy access to the many famous restaurants and shops in Knightsbridge, whilst also being a short distance from the green open spaces of Hyde Park.
Westminster City Council, Band H
£9,009.51 Half Yearly
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.