- Wide lateral House
- Located in the heart of Marylebone Village
- Patio, south facing terrace and roof terrace
- Opportunity to create unique family residence
- Easy access to A40, M40, M25 and Heathrow Airport
- 4 bedrooms plus 2 x study and office
- Not listed
- Numerous transport links in close proximity
On the market for the first time in 25 years, we are excited to bring Nelson House to the market, which is a fabulous opportunity for a purchaser to acquire this
Freehold House of approximately 3,585 sq.ft. (c. 333 sq.m.) including Vaults and Under 1.5m, plus approx. 733sq.ft. (68 sq.m.) of outside space. Situated in an enviable location on New Cavendish Street, close to Harley Street, in the heart of Marylebone Village.
The site, originally a stables providing carriages and horses for local gentry, was bought and developed into the present house, with the architect experimenting and moving away from the standard Georgian style of the time, providing a house boasting a wider frontage than it's neighbours, making for a wonderful unique family or company residence.
• Spacious Marbled Reception Hall
with Cloaks Cupboard
• Drawing Room
• Library (with a feature glass dome)
• Patio with electric canopy – providing excellent
indoor / outdoor entertaining
• Master Bedroom Suite, with Dressing Room
and En-Suite Bathroom
• Second Double Bedroom with En-Suite
Bathroom and Kitchenette (which can be used either
en-suite or independently)
• Third Double Bedroom with En-Suite Bathroom and
access to Kitchenette
• Fourth Double Bedroom
• Fifth Bedroom/Study
• South facing Terrace
(accessible from Hall or Fourth Bedroom)
• Spiral staircase leading to Roof Terrace/ Garden
• Marbled Reception Hall
• Guest Cloakroom
• Dining Room
• Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
• Large Tanked Vault/Music Room
• Small Tanked Vault/Wine/Storeroom
Westminster City Council, Band H
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
is the what3words address for the best entrance. what3words has given every 3 metre square in the world a unique combination of 3 random words.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.