- Newly built detached house with a south and west facing rear garden
- Accommodation of 12,476 sqft over four floors including 3 car garage
- 7 Bedrooms 7 bathrooms
- Passenger lift to all floors
- Walking distance to Marymount International School, Rokeby School and Holy Cross Prep
- Secure gated development with 12hr manned concierge
- Excellent entertaining space offering four open plan reception rooms
- Fully fitted Poliform Italian kitchen with high quality appliances
- Indoor swimming pool with shower/steam room
- Within the heart of the exclusive Coombe Estate, walking distance to Richmond Park
Set within a secure gated enclave on the Coombe Estate this exceptional newly built detached house offers luxurious accommodation of 12,476 sqft within a plot of approximately 0.5 acres with a South and West facing rear garden. The property benefits from a large forecourt with garaging for 3 cars and a indoor swimming pool with steam shower room, there is also air conditioning throughout. Set over four floors with exceptional entertaining space this 7 bedroom, 7 bathroom residence has been constructed to an exceptional standard featuring bespoke Italian designed Poliform kitchen with Gaggenau, Wolf and Sub Zero appliances, book matched Italian polished marble floors and walls to the bathrooms and main living areas, staircase and reception halls. There is also a home Cinema, gym, large utility room, second Kitchen and separate staff accommodation. Knightsbridge is 8 miles by car and train stations at Norbiton & New Malden have regular services to London Waterloo. Both Heathrow and Gatwick airport are accessible on the M25. Warren Road is a short walk to Richmond Park and both Coombe Hill Golf Club and Coombe Wood Golf Club are nearby.There are numerous excellent local schools for all ages including Marymount, Rokeby and Holy Cross Prep.
London Borough Kingston Upon Thames, Band H
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.